Friday, December 9, 2011

I PASSED!!! Ü




GREAT NEWS!!!! . . . . . . . . . . .



. . .I passed my American Registry of Radiologic Technologist exam with a 94% (my boards)!!!!!!! Ü Whew!! I had to take the exam in Vegas SO my cute mom and sis went down with me the night before, we ate at yummy PF Changs and then I studied a bit and went to bed I had to be at the testing center at 7:30am 12/7/11! So they dropped me off and I PASSED!! Ü After the test we did some celebratory shopping and of course hit up Che esecake Factory on our way out of town!! It was a lot of fun! SO glad they were there with me! Wish Bryce could have come but he had work and school, getting ready for finals! Ü Speaking of....Bryce is finally done with finals too!! The semester has finally come to an end!!!! WAHOO!! He did Awesome!! 4.0!! Such a little smarty pants!! He deserved it though - he worked so hard!! I am SOO proud of him!! He is such a good example to me!! He is always giving everything all he's got!! SO excited to have him out of school for the next few weeks!!! YAY!! Ü We are headed to the big SLC in the morning to spend some time with the fam for Christmas!! Can't wait to see everyone...especially the two little boys!! Ü and cute little Sienna and Reese! It will be a fun weekend!!






These are the only photos we got of our Vegas trip! Of course at the end of a long day enjoying Cheesecake factory!












I am SOO grateful they were able to work their schedules to coome down with me! It meant so much to me!! I love love love you both!!! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment