Thursday, March 1, 2012

Life in the fast lane! Ü

Wow! I can’t believe it is already MARCH! This year is flying by already!! We have been keeping busy with the lots of work and school!! We LOVE the time we get to spend together though!! As a quick update...
January we celebrated my birthday! Ü It fell on Thursday which is Bryce's long day at school 10 AM to 6PM ...So I got to hang out with my darling mom all day! We went shopping; Dad was able to sneak away from work to have lunch with us! It was a blast! I was so looking forward to spending the night with my sweet husband! On my way home I had this "brilliant" idea I HAD to wash the car before Bryce and I went out. So I stopped at a - do it yourself - car was on my way home...meanwhile I am chatting with my mom on the phone...I turn off my car and set my keys down then I remembered I needed to get change, so I got out of my car....LOCKED THE CAR WITH THE SWITCH ON THE DOOR, shut the door...I stopped, hesitated, something wasn't right....but I blew it off and continued my conversation with my mom. I got my change and was about to turn the corner to where my car was parked and it hit me....I LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR! Mind you this is the only key we have and Bryce will be done with school in less the ten min! Of course I freaked! (I need to work on that! ;)) Anyways after many tears and frustration Bryce came to my rescue along with Dad and Sky! I am one lucky girl! After testing all our patience and laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation oh and calling the locksmith oh about 7 times to come oh then no don’t come, ok come please, no we may about have it. haha! Well we finally got it! Ü Bryce took me to Chili's that night for dinner! YUM!! Ü Salsa and DP with my babes...just what I needed after the key saga! Ü Later we watched friends and I got my birthday present... A massage and pedicure! YAY! Can't wait to use it! Ü Such a sweetheart!
Valentine's Day!! ♥
I have THE sweetest hubby ever!! He planned our date night to celebrate Valentine's Day! WOW! He is so darling!! So.... we went to the delicious Benja's for dinner! Then we got home and exchanged little gifts..He had given me the movie Date Night and then because he knows my absolute LOVE and well slight OBSESSION of chocolate....he bought some lindt chocolate to melt and he had gotten marshmallow and cut up yummy fresh fruit for dipping!! DELICIOUS!! Seriously so much fun! He is THE greatest Valentine ever! SO glad I get to keep him forever!!



No comments:

Post a Comment