Friday, April 13, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding ♥

My gorgeous sister got married on Saturday, March 24th!! It was absolutely beautiful!! Everything was SO great!! I have never her seen her soo happy! Her and her cute husband just seemed to glow!! Ü It was a wonderful day! The weather was gorgeous! It was such a fun time filled with lots of wonderful family and friends!! Bryce and I are SOO happy for Aimee and Colter and all their future has in store for them! Being married is one of life's most greatest blessings and we are so excited for them to get to experience it with each other! Ü YAY!

Brotherly love!
I love this one!!
I love the funnies...
more funnies Ü
My love!
Boys & the Bride ♥
Gorgeous cake (♥made by Mom)
Beautiful flowers (♥made by Laura & Ashley)
Happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment