Saturday, November 19, 2011

March 11, 2011 ♥

Bryce planned the sweetest proposal on October 18, 2010 and we were married on March 11, 2011! Bryce proposed during the last family dinner with my whole family before my little brother left on his mission! It was perfect and SO sweet!! It was awesome to have my brother there since he would be missing the wedding! Ü Bryce is SO thoughtful!! It was positively perfect!! I was totally surprised! Ü He stood up in the middle of dinner and said he just wanted to take a minute ( I thought he just wanted to talk to Jord, give him advice...ya know? I just kept thinkin you dont have to stand up babe! Ü haha) He told my family how much he loved them and how grateful he was for them in welcoming him so much into our family. He told Jord, ....you have two year to make your mission the best and eternity to think about it! Then he looked at me and said I have had the past two years to think about you and I want to spend eternity with you! Ü
We were married just about 5 months later on the most perfect day in March! The weather was gorgeous!! It was amazing! What more can you ask for then to be sealed for time and all eternity to your very best friend!? Ü It was the greatest day!! Positively perfect! My parents sure know how to make your dream wedding come true!! Ü I loved every single thing about it! But most of all I loved knowing that from that day forward I would have Bryce with me always!! ♥ He is my world and means everything to me!! Here are some photos from our special day!!




















Can't believe how lucky I am to get to spend eternity with this handsome man!! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment